Friday, November 20, 2015

Pink Paislee Cedar Lane

I went to a craft retreat a couple of weeks ago and it was heaven! Two days of crafting, eating, and laughing was a blast, but seriously not long enough. I only brought a few projects to work on because I wanted to relax and enjoy the company as well as have some creative time. It was the perfect combination and I'm already looking forward to the next one! 

I grabbed the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection from my LSS before leaving. I just love the fall palette mixed with the blue and violet shades. 


Journaling: I love seeing pumpkins line the porch steps, with crunchy leaves swirling all around. And it's still warm enough to walk barefoot. <3 








I have a couple more to share soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment