Monday, November 16, 2015

Introductions

Hello everyone! I'm so happy you're here. My name is Olivia. I'm a wife and mother to three wonderful children, creator and recorder of memories. This is my family.


We live a relatively quiet and simple country life.

I want to share my intentions for this blog and business with you. I'll be sharing posts about Kids Confetti Mail, crafty projects, what we do around here, and the occasional recipe. As I said above, I love crafting and telling our story. My children often join me in my crafty adventures so I decided to make something especially for them. We love making handmade cards and sharing them with those around us. Harrison often shares his cards with friends at school, teachers, and loved ones. They are always digging through my craft supplies so I finally set aside supplies just for them.

Children love to create and share with others, but sometimes finding the time and supplies can be frustrating. So I've simplified to process. I gather ideas and supplies to put into a kit specially for your child's card making and paper crafting needs. It's simple and quick to make. It facilitates sharing kindness, thinking of others, improving literacy and writing skills, and fueling the creative drive.

I love seeing children learn and grow; seeing the curiosity bubble up while they discover new adventures. I want to share that with you and your family. I want to encourage you to spend a few minutes and create with your child. In encouraging you, I also give myself the challenge to set aside the busyness and just create. Let's create and share together.

So now I'd like to know about you! What do you like to do? Are you creative in baking, sewing, knitting, woodworking, paper crafting, writing, drawing, painting, etc? Share with us in the comments below.







No comments:

Post a Comment