Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lately

 It has been quiet in our cozy corner. The kids don't have many commitments to attend so our nights are filled mostly with home activities. Here's what we've been up to:


 McCord gave me a book for Christmas last year about beginning Christ-centered traditions during the holidays. He and Madelyn went on a date for new boots and brought back a surprise for me. We had fun opening the nativity and setting it up during breakfast the next morning. I'm excited about using it to start more meaningful traditions this year. 

An out-of-focus photo sums up how last weekend felt. Gus has been very close to me at all times lately.

Carrot gone wild from my mom's garden. 

We had breakfast with Harrison at school to celebrate the book fair. The maple bars were surprisingly delicious! 

These three love bubble baths made with Lush Cosmetics play dough

We've also been making leaf crafts, visiting the dentists, and setting up the hot cocoa bar. 
I'm trying to soak up this quiet moments before the holiday whirlwind hits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment